myKryptofon™ provides easy to use U.S. government grade encryption and authentication for mobile device and personal computers. Our unique features deliver the highest level of security for voice, chat and file communications today.
You no longer need to be concerned about an intruder recording your voice or conference calls, watching your internet messaging (IM), or capturing your private file transfers. myKryptofon requires no expensive, dedicated network authentication or support personnel. With a user-friendly user interface, you can now communicate securely and easily using myKryptofon.
- Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) Grade VoIP Softphone To Protect Voice, Conferencing, Chats, And File Transfers
- NIST Standard Level - AES 256 Bit Encryption
- NSA Suite B Level Of Authentication
- Complete End-To-End Encryption For Voice, Chat, File Transfers and Encrypted Push-2-Talk
- Encrypted Conferencing Enabled
- Simple Self Service Key Management
- Multiple Keys For Different Groups Or Users
- Encryption Key Rotation – With Modulating Keys And Time Life Span
- Centralized Destruction/Disablement
- Cyber Counter Intelligence Ready
- Rogue Microphone and Speaker Detection
- Operates On Wired, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, Satellite BGAN, Or Any Internet Connection
- Integrates With Your VoIP/SIP Servers, Or Ours, In A NOC Or Secure Cloud
- On Fixed Or Mobile Platforms